Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Two new blogs of interest

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to point out two new blogs that our team has started that may be of interest to you.  The first one is named Eye Observer, at http://www.eyeobserver.blogspot.com/.  It's goal is, "to provide an "eye" on Florida as it relates to blindness/visual impairments, technology and educations in small, rural and medium sized school districts."

The second new blog is The Road to Deaf Curriculum, at http://www.theroadtodeafcurriculum.blogspot.com/.  This blog is, "To create a forum where I can disseminate stories about my travels on the road, along with ideas that are shared with me. The vast majority of my time in the classroom as a teacher of the Deaf was spent finding ways to take curriculum written on the current grade level of the student and construct a more accessible approach." and the blog will also, "serve to keep people informed with the latest strategies and technology surrounding Deaf education in the state of Florida. I hope that readers will comment on my postings, sharing their thoughts on topics as well.". 

Anyway, if you interests intersect with either of these areas, they will be worth following.

- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment